Aluminum Safety Padlock with 1 1/2" Clearance Shackle
Designed by Safety Directors for Safety Directors!
Key number engraved on the padlock as standard - control your key numbers like never before
Key works both ways for enhanced convenience
The key design makes it impossible to be duplicated
Key retaining when open for increased safety
Available in Keyed to differ & Keyed alike
Available in 1 1/2 inch Shackle and 3 inch shackle
Engraving available - Logos, names or numbers!
RED KA sets in stock ready for immediate dispatch!
Available in 9 vibrant anodized colours:
These Aluminum bodied safety padlocks are unique in having lock numbers engraved on the padlock body and both keys as standard to make safe padlock control systems easier to implement
Other key features:
- High security key cylinder with over 20,000 combinations
- Lightweight corrosion resistant aluminum body
- Key retaining to prevent accidental key removal when unlocked
- 9 different vibrant anodized colors for clear identification
- Plain sides and face to allow clear engraving of names, logos etc.
- Bodies and key heads stamped with key number as standard
- Key designed to work both sides and is difficult to duplicate
- KTD are dimple key, KA are slot key
- 1 1/2" wide x 1 3/4" bodies
- 1 1/2" vertical shackle clearance
- Shackle diameter 1/4"
Keyed Alike Keyed to Differ